Friday, August 18, 2006

Fiber Friday 8/18/06

Purple yarn: 70 yards merino with glittery firestar mixed in, 2-ply.

Green yarn: 69 yards crazy singles with merino, cotswold, mohair and recycled sari silk.

Lilac and blue yarn: 45 yards corriedale 2-ply.

Pink and white bouncy yarn: 160 yards blend of merino, targhee and rambouillet, plied with pink thread.

The first three are all yarn I made for another swap. The girl I made them for is into purple and other jewel/rich tones.

I hope she likes them! I'll find out soon.

6 comments:

Brewer said...

stunning!!!

AR said...

How could she not like them. They're gorgeous!!

Wendy Stackhouse said...

Such pretty stuff! I MUST find some time to do some novelty yarns. Aren't the kids going back to school soon? Oh, yeah, they are...mmm...

Star said...

Weaver Chipper - Your swap yarn was awesome! I saw it on Craftster.

ar: Thanks! I keep thinking your name is said in a pirate voice. Forgive me if you don't like pirates!

Soprano - Thanks! I keep getting into swaps with people who want novelty yarns. I'm in another on again! It's good practice I guess.

Anonymous said...

i am the girl she sent to, and i LOOOOOVE the yarn!!!

thanks star!

Star said...

Aw! How sweet!

You are welcome!