Sunday, August 13, 2006

Aguas Frescas

For those of you who do not consider it a real blog entry without a picture, I present to you a panda with it's arms on backwards. Now onto the goods...

Check out the Kool-aid flavors I scored today!

I also picked up some other flavors I didn't have but I'm especially excited about the highly coveted aguas frescas, which are hard to find! This can only mean one thing, I am going to dye some fiber tomorrow! I can't wait to see all the golden goodness emerge. Do the Kool-aid people know what we do with this stuff?

This is going to be a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamarindo makes a cool tan. I believe I used Jamaica before too, but I'm not sure. In any event, have fun!

Necia

Brewer said...

Good luck and can't wait to see the results!

AR said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AR said...

Ok, that deleted comment is mine. I asked a question, then immediately found the answer. Sorry!

I'm going to have to go on a search and find some of those colors. I love kool-aid dyeing. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

gurlpurl said...

Ooh, I bought a ton of easter egg dye the day after easter...I'll ahve to send you some...it makes THE bestest yarn colors!
see...pagan holidays are good for something!
:)

xoxoxo
love you! miss you!

Star said...

Thanks all! I'll post the results soon.

and purlgirl, I'd LOVE to try easter egg dyes on yarn. It sounds like fun! I wish you were here...mwah!