Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Anne Diamond Socks

Pattern has finally arrived - perfect for knee length skirts, under jeans on a cold day, pajama parties, and for letting someone know you really really really care about them.

This pattern has pictures and written instructions for you to make your own pair of diamond-studded socks. I was originally inspired to write this pattern while reminiscing on the sort of socks I wore when I was a Brownie.

Details:

Pattern includes three sizes, women's small (7.5" foot circumference), medium (8") and large (8.5")

Yarn requirements: Schaefer Yarn Anne (60% merino wool superwash,25% mohair, 15% nylon; 560 yards [512m] 4oz [113g] 1 (1, 2) skeins. OR comparable fingering weight yarn.

Skill group: Adventurous beginner. This pattern is good for knitters already comfortable with knitting in the round. The socks are worked toe-up, with a short-row heel, diamond lace up both sides of the legs, calf increases, ribbing, and a sewn bind off.

$4

Ravelry Downloads: (Immediate download)



or


Paypal: (After you buy the pattern, a PDF file will be emailed to you within 24 hours)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would like to buy this pattern from you, but I keep getting an error message when I cick the button to go to PayPal (I've tried this on 2 diff computers with different servers).
Thanks!

Star said...

oh no! Thank you for letting me know. The problem is now fixed.

Paypal updated their buttons today :-)

g and h said...

those are soooo cute, star! i'm loving the color...