Friday, August 18, 2006

Dice stitch markers!

Here are some cute little dice stitch markers for noting one's place in knitting projects, and I just made a whole bunch! The red stitch markers are shown on a size 8 needle and the larger ring on top fits best on needles sized 5 through 10.5

If you have some pliers and basic findings, you can make them too!

The clever thing about these stitch markers is that they are convertible to 2 sizes! The second ring is smaller, and fits best around size 0 through 5. Can you tell how pleased I am with myself for thinking of it?

These markers are better than most because you will have a closer fit on your needles and the rings won't get themselves into trouble! It's like two markers in one.

In summary, each marker fits needles 0 through 10.5 comfortably. I'm thrilled with how they came out since they are my first attempt. I plan on making more, of course. I even put them in my slow, slow etsy shop. I guess nobody knits in the heat except us koo-koo birds.

1 comment:

Wendy Stackhouse said...

Very cute! And I love that they fit so many sizes of needles. Hope they sell like hotcakes!