Monday, June 12, 2006

I-Cord

I knitted an I-cord for my I-Pod headphone sleeves thanks to Craftster (where I got the idea...I'm not that clever!) I used sock yarn and made I-cord on size 2 needles around the length of the wire that connects the earbuds to the Ipod. The thing is, you can't remove it without cutting or frogging it out. I wasn't exactly prepared for this type of commitment. Also, the yarn I used doesn't match the Ipod cozy I crocheted for it. But I do feel like a genius anyway. There aren't a lot of us out there with knitted earbud sleeve cozies.

The good news is I listened to a great podcast and walked through my neighborhood first thing this morning and really cleared my head. My lesson for today is: No matter how tired you are, you'll feel better if you walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your icord.

Star said...

Thanks!