Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Saint Cupcake

When you can't talk about knitting, you can talk about eating.

Brooke and I just happened to stop by Saint Cupcake the other day...

Where even the dumpsters are cute and cupcake-y.

We were good. We didn't eat them in the store...

We didn't eat them on the street...

We didn't eat them in the car...

I posed them in the wild strawberries...

and then we felt we had earned them with our patience.

I had two smalls: vanilla and chocolate. Brooke had one big coconut.

The vanilla got smooshed on top, but I still managed to get all of the icing.

Once you lick a box, the dignity you earn by waiting until you get home is quickly lost.

So today I share with you an old fashioned smile. With icing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! You made it to St. Cupcake. I'll Be in BH on Monday and will stop by Dainties, a cupcake place on SM Blvd. Grandma is knitting a blanket for Sophie and I ordered some beautiful cotton boucle from KnitPicks. She hasn't knitted in 21 years, but picked it up again pretty quickly. xoxo