Friday, June 06, 2008

Fiber Friday 6/6/08

I'm just looking through some pictures of yarn I spun a while back.

What's new? I've got nothing. I am still not spinning, sorry.

I am working on some math over and over and over and trying to remember why I like knitting and designing...

There is so much math involved I have this pain where my brain used to be.

On to fiber things, ok:

I'm late to the game but I just figured out that the Loopy Ewe sells roving. Really, really pretty roving.

Back when I was dying fiber daily I would never have bought these sorts of things but now, I don't know. Maybe I am allowed now.

I just need the spinning mojo back. I think it will return at the Black Sheep Gathering in two weeks time. If it doesn't return then, I may be in big trouble.

I don't know what I mean when I say this but the yarn here represents my brain on math.

This is hopeful. There is potential in this. From chaos comes order. From reason, scandal. If I were spinning today, it would be bold and shocking yarn. No thinking. Purely physical. Isn't yarn great like that?

2 comments:

e rega said...

Ahhh, that fiber looks delicious. And I totally understand the math-brain-problem. I always measure everything wrong :(

Bobbi said...

Your yarn is so beautiful!