There is a running joke in my family that for some reason the phones are always malfunctioning and need to be replaced often in my parents home. Why is this? No one knows.
I believe I may have inherited the gene. The phone in the bedroom can't dial out and creates a high pitched feedback sound when you put the receiver to your ear. (left in photo)
The phone in the living room (far right) randomly loses the ability to dial out and has a battery life that could kindly be described as short.
My cell phone suddenly has terrible reception. My house is a no reception zone as is my work.
What is going on here? Am I some kind of superhero or something?
I just picked up a new cell phone but it's too complicated for me to set up and the new home phone is here (second from right) but I'm scared to touch it.