Friday, November 17, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year

My schedule kicked up a bit, and now it looks like I'll be doing weekends too until January... at which point I'll lie down ad sleep for two weeks.

But I do have most evenings free and can get a LOT done if I stay smart about scheduling and stick to my deadlines...

DEADLINES:
December 4th - Taping of Knitty Gritty. Must have pattern written and samples knit up.

December 8th - My birthday. Must party.

December 16th - Bazaar Bizarre. Must have buckets of homespun, felt beads, stitch markers, felting kits, dyed yarn, batts, and more ready to go.

January 4th - book garment due. Must have pattern written and sample knit up.

Mid-January - wrap job. Catch a cold and lie on the couch for a week wondering what to do if every second of my life isn't planned.

Late January - Take another dumb job at the same time say yes to every commitment that comes my way?

I wonder what my New Year's resolution should be?

4 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

YowZA!!! you're busy knitta :-)

Anonymous said...

What's Bazaar Bizarre?

AR said...

Haha, I should get organized like that.

Star said...

http://bazaarbizarre.org/

It's an amazing craft show in december!