Thursday, November 23, 2006

I am ashamed

Um, so, yeah. I um, did another swap and uh, got some sweets.

I know I recently got a huge box of chocolates from the UK and NO, I haven't eaten it all yet if that's what you were thinking.

I guess I forgot about it but I sent off Kool-Aid to Australia (for yarn dying, of course) and in return I scored some local sweets.

I'm feeling a little shy about all this sugar coming my way (that I of course asked for). I've never tried any of this before, and hope to write reviews when appropriate.

Seriously, I don't eat this much candy. I just happen to have a lot of candy around these days, and don't want any of it to go to waste.

4 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

yummo! <3333

AR said...

It looks good to me! Just eat a little at a time, and it'll be ok. hehe

kgirlknits said...

ooh, yum! Coming from an Australian, let me tell you about the Tim Tam rush! Bit small bits off alternate corners of the Tim Tam, then use it like a straw to suck a hot chocolate through. But be warned, DON'T LET THE TIM TAM DROP!!!!
You are going to love these local delicacies! (But be warned, they are addictive!)

Star said...

I tried it! The Tim Tam rush is probably the best treat EVER! I did it with hot tea and couldn't believe it. THANK YOU for the enlightenment. Why oh why are these not available in the US?