Sunday, January 07, 2007

Another milestone

I just happened to check the site counter and (drumroll)

We passed the 20,000 mark!

To be precise, 20,582 unique visitors. I know what statcounter means by "unique" but it makes me giggle anyway. It could be a nice way to insult someone, if we didn't know better. Oh Star, what a unique combination of knee socks and pearls.

You know, it seems like only yesterday we passed the 10,000 mark.

But seriously, thank you for stopping by! I feel like there is so much more I can be doing here. Other bloggers have contests and tag eachother and tell eachother they look cute. I'm happy about the visits, but I want to be even better. I know what you're thinking, I'm pretty great as is, but we both know there is always room for improvement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow 20,000+

Amazing!

Alex

AR said...

Wow. Congrats. :)