Sunday, October 07, 2007

Contest Results


we have a winner
Originally uploaded by damclean

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. I'm really excited about the suggestions and look forward to compiling the ideas this week - so be on the lookout for the "Stitcher's Market" to be posted here soon.

As promised, this is a real contest with a real prize. The yarn is on the way here from Stacy who spun it for the winner. I'm sorry I do not have a picture of it yet - I'm actually pretty curious myself. As soon as the yarn gets here I will share the photo for the rest of the curious too.

Thanks to a random number generator we have a winner: Josiane. Congrats! Please get in touch so I can send it out to you as soon as it gets here.

Better luck next time to the folks who didn't win. The good news is that you helped contribute to the Big List which will be free to all. Thank you!

2 comments:

stacyZ said...

It is on the way with 2 other goodies - did you get my email? It is a rainbow funky plied goodie...

Josiane said...

How cool! Thank you!!!
I've just answered your message on Ravelry with the details you needed.