Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tour de Fleece - Rest day #2

This is it people, today was the last rest day until the Tour finishes up in Paris. We are in the homestretch.

I didn't actually rest but I spun a simple single yarn (not pictured) to keep myself limber. This is so that I will not get stiff tomorrow. Why, you ask? We're still in the Pyrenees.

Warning: tomorrow is challenge day! Be sure you spin something that is a personal challenge to you... that is if you are spinning along in the Tour de Fleece.

I have a few ideas of what to spin tomorrow but I haven't settled on it. Possibly something with feathers. Yes.

I'm not even going to say anything about the big scandal in cycling that unfolded today. I am too heartbroken. But I will say that le Tour lives on, no matter what!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the tour lives on!

dragon knitter said...

my challenge? finishing this $#(&%*)@#&)$^#% superwash roving. it's a commissioned yarn for a friend (only reason why i'm doing it!), and it's going to finish as a sock-weight navajo plied bit. on top of that, it's monochromatic. sigh (yeah, it's hte green over on flickr). i'm about 3/4ths of the way through.

and yes, i missed another day, so no rest day for me. when does this end?