Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm going to swap...

...yarn, that is. I don't know if I'm the swapping type but I'm going to give it a go.

Join the Hand spun swap if you are eligible. All the info is on Craftster, just hit the link. We're up to six people signed up and I think that's great. We're all struggling with the idea that our yarn isn't good enough. I'm tired of feeling that way though.

It's my first swap and I think I picked a good one. If you look around you'll see other swaps there, including a Harry Potter themed swap, a July birthday swap, "pimp my username" swap, and a few dozen other very specific ones. It's a whole new world out there in swapland. I hope I can handle it.

3 comments:

Wendy Stackhouse said...

I don't qualify, thank the Lord. I'm not even properly doing the Tour!! I shouldn't have signed up for anything while I'm knitting the Fair Socks. I'm constitutionally unable to do anything else except mindless travel knitting. If I'm home, I'm knitting fairisle at 10 spi. But I guess I could take a spindle out with me...mmm...that's a thought...

Brewer said...

I signed up.

I also opened an Etsy shop (not that I've listed anything yet, gotta wait for the kids to be in bed so I can actually use my brain ;) )

Star said...

Sopranospinner, Just hearing about what knitting those socks is like makes me lose my mind. You are such a brave soul. I almost took my spindle to San Diego with me. I haven't used it much since I got my wheel.

Chipper, I'm really glad you're in the swap. And I'm REALLY proud of you for taking the leap. When you stock it, I'm going to give it a plug!