Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bad grammar, but I like it that way

Jumping up and down. About to faint. Hyperventilating. Freaking out.

Remember the secret pattern I was writing about at the end of June? Since then, I'm not exactly waiting for a rejection letter, but assuming it will come in the next month or two. And then today I get an email from Knitty so I KNOW it's going to be that rejection letter but it's not.

What? They liked my pattern? I'm going to have a pattern in the fall issue! Please don't change your mind. Please.

Yelling. Crying. Happy. Skipping the length of my apartment. Shock. Doubt. Re-read email. It's real.

It's REAL!

6 comments:

Wendy Stackhouse said...

Congratulations! You're a published designer, wow! I'm SO jealous!

Star said...

You can do it too! I just followed the instructions on their website. You have more talent in one sock than most whole collections of patterns. Seriously! Go for it!

I'm super excited!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Just goes to show that if you work hard, good things will happen...

Anonymous said...

i am impressed, but not surprised.
i am a big fan, all things star.
i am also a big fan, all things pizza..... and small letters

Star said...

Thanks everyone! (I think I know who you are "hello knitty!") I couldn't be happier about the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Star!!!