Monday, August 07, 2006

Your ear just tastes so much better than a handful of oats

The big news today is that I am going to San Diego. I am hoping to see some fiber animals at the zoo so I can take pictures and show them off later this week.

I'm not asking for much, just some ear nibbling like what's happening in this picture I fleeced off the web. (Sorry) This picture was taken by Tanja A. It looks a bit painful and I don't fully understand why one would bite another's ear. Is this some kind of dominance thing?

In other news, I'm pretty excited to see my free pattern for Band Cuffs are getting promoted by people other than me in the web-o-sphere!

First there was Craftster...

..and Knitter's Review...

Now the big one, Knitting Pattern Central!

In summary, the pattern belongs to everyone. But your ear, that belongs to me.

No comments: