Sunday, August 06, 2006

Pink week continues...

There has been a fair amount of pinkness this week in the Free World, in both knitting and spinning. It may be because I recently discovered cuteoverload and am now obsessed with it. It may be because my swap partner listed it as her favorite color. I may never know.

Are you allowed to do that to your tailpipe?

Cute Overload is where I first spotted this Hello Kitty fanciness. It's classified under "What not to do to your Ferrari" but I'm not so sure about that.

Can you imagine the person who would drive this car? Some kind of superhero I expect.

Who is the genius who made this car? And how do I get him to photoshop my Mini Cooper in a similar manner?

Inspiration comes from unexpected sources, no?

2 comments:

Wendy Stackhouse said...

We like cuteoverload, too! Leaving for PA tonight and I won't really have access till the 14th. Have a lovely week and see you when we get back, I hope!

Anonymous said...

That's a hell of a car...