Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Knit like you have a deadline

OK I'm feeling like I could make it... I'm knitting at work when no one is looking... I'm past the half-way point...

Here's what I have left to do:

Knitting-
half of one sleeve
seaming and weaving in ends
picking up stitches and adding some ribbing on hem
(cough cough) designing and knitting and attaching a hood (cough cough)
blocking garment

Everything else-
write out pattern based on my thorough notes
adapt pattern for other sizes using MATH
pick up box of tissues and chocolate for emotional meltdown during math session
draw a schematic in photoshop
pack it all up and ship it off in time for January 2nd deadline

OK now I'm starting to feel like I won't make it. Seriously, is this possible?

3 comments:

Wendy Stackhouse said...

You can do it! Break it up into manageable pieces in your mind and finish one piece at a time. It will be fine! Can't wait to see the published designs!

Amanda said...

Wow, that's a lot to do! I agree with sopranospinner, break it up into little pieces, it's like a little victory every time you finish a section to motivate you.

AR said...

You can do it. Just get to work. LOL