Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Keep on selling in the free world

I discovered the EtsyMini today, which excited me because of my car. But no, it's the banner on the right there with clickable photos that link to your shop.

So I finally got my act together and had some cards printed up for my etsy shop. I'll have two sets available, one of yarn pictures and one of New York photos. I'll be listing them this week.

I've also been on a batt kick! Sometimes you don't want to work with roving. Sometimes you want to play with a light fluffy cloud...

And I've previously mentioned my recent unicorn-rainbow revival, right? Okay then.

1 comment:

Kari said...

OMG! I'm totally digging Etsy Mini too!

Can I ask - what's the difference between roving and batts? I thought they were the same thing! (Silly me!)

LOVE your colors! (As usual! LOL)