Friday, March 30, 2007

Fiber Friday 3/30/07

Hi everybody! I'm thrilled to be here on another Friday with some homespun yarn to show off... yeah!

I've only got two to share but pretty soon I'll be able to show a LOT more. I have a few under wraps at the mo.

This first one will look familiar to anyone who has been here on a Friday before. I am exploring a theme called "crayons" and this one is the latest edition. 3.4 oz. 144 yards.

The other yarn here was inspired by a previous yarn I spun called "mangowood." This one is "mangotree." It's earthy and rich, which is something I tend to go for. 3.2 oz, 136 yards.

The weekend is upon us, and I need to start a new knitting project. What shall it be?

2 comments:

stacyZ said...

Dolly Clothes

BEESTLYproducts said...

i want all of your yarn!