Sunday, March 25, 2007

My day in pictures

The story: Woke up early and walked to the farmer's market. Along the way I saw...



... and then I got to the market...

... and had breakfast...

...on my walk home, I saw the strangest tree...

... almost home...

I made it back! And here is proof this small journey existed.

But wait, you ask, no knitting or spinning? Well I've been pretty quiet about a year-long project I finally finished. Here is a tease.

Have a quiet Sunday, if you can. And while I should be saving for a new wheel or a bicycle, really, for the love will someone please talk me out of buying a Blythe doll?!

4 comments:

stacyZ said...

GET HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE WANTS A NEW MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

g and h said...

i LOVE blythe dolls! get one now!!

Tracy said...

oh goodness, you too?

i was seriously considering buying the new 'ebony' because she's only half the price of some of the others... which is still about $100!

still... think of all the fun things you could knit her!!

Star said...

The ebony is really cute! She has my haircut/color. I've learned that she is a "prima" which means there are fewer clothes for her...

LISTEN TO ME! I'm one of them now!