Friday, March 16, 2007

Fiber Friday 3/16/07

What? A Fiber Friday without pictures? What is this crap?

WELL... all the spinning I did this week was for swaps and I don't want to have any spoilers out here. But I do have a few links you simply must explore:

My new pal Kari's blog is worth visiting because she is talented, takes good pictures, and she wrote a whole post about me! She also is asking for links to more blogs to spotlight so perhaps you all should stop by and leave her a comment.

While you're there, note the irony that "each Friday she has something new!" - and today is actually the Fiber Friday where I do not. Ouch!

If you are looking for a dose of yarnahol go to the Fiber Friday post on Craftster. It never disappoints.

Happy FF everyone. I promise to have yarn to show off this time next week!

3 comments:

Macoco said...

Congratulations on being profiled! She picked two of my favorite yarns.

Anonymous said...

It was a really nice post about you!

Kari said...

LOL Don't feel bad, I think this is the first Friday you've missed in months... right?

Thanks for the shout-out! I was really starting to wonder if I should continue spotlighting bloggers, just cuz the comments had been so quiet. Not anymore! Thanks for pointing new readers my way!