Saturday, December 22, 2007

Loopy Ewe Lovelies

I must share this super pretty yarn right this instant.

I fully admit to loving The Loopy Ewe. I am not yet a Loopy Groupie but I am definitely on my way.

Facts: L to R: Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Thin special color Pearberry, Duet Sock Yarn Skinny Terracotta Landscape, CTH Supersock Thin special color First Bloom, and Araucania Ranco number 307.

In this recent shopping adventure I picked up some special yarns. There were some limited edition colorways, exclusive to Loopy from Cherry Tree Hill at a special price that I flat out couldn't resist.

I've also been curious about Duet Sock yarn, with the second skein of contrasting yarn for the heels and toes.

The Ranco just jumped in my cart right when I checked out. It's an "are you kidding me?" type of beautiful dye job. Every time I look at it I don't really believe my eyes.

I'm sharing this because looking at pictures of special yarn makes me happy and perhaps other people like to look at pretty yarn too. I love imagining the potential.

Despite my recent yarn buying enabling I've been guilty of, do not feel like I am saying you have to go out and buy anything today... On the other hand, you've been very good this year, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like looking at pretty yarn too. ALOT.
I am so going to shop myself stupid at The Loopy Ewe as soon as the silly season is out of the way ;-0

picperfic said...

oooh yummy yarn! Can't wait tosee what you make with it!