I had an idea. It's no secret I've been counting down the days left at my current job (TWO including today) I thought I'd try something different. In the "if you can't say something nice" department, I'm going to list what I like about this place.
1. My job keeps me from blogging as much, and because I miss it, I've learned how much I love blogging. Thank you for that lesson.
2. The ladies restroom stalls are a perfect robin's egg blue color. And we never run out of soap.
3. It only takes me 15 minutes or so to get to work. Amazing, really.
4. I get to park for free at the Arclight (a centrally located structure next to the best movie theater in LA)
5. They provide bagels on Mondays and Fridays.
6. I sit near a window that has an incredible view. And when my co-workers aren't closing the blinds, I get to enjoy the view.
7. I'm very close to Amoeba (the great music store)
8. I'm running out of ideas. I really wanted to list 10. Okay, powering through. I can look at Craftster when no one is looking.
9. They usually have bananas here on Wednesdays.
10. They hired me for six weeks, and they were true to that schedule.
Did I convince anyone? I'm going to have to set better goals and work a lot harder. What do you like about your crap job?