Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Favorite Things Nine

Whoops, it isn't Friday anymore. Better late than never, I suppose. Anyway... welcome back, you! This week was kind of silly for me. You'll see.

1. Favorite Animal to Have as a Pet: None



Mostly this is because I'm allergic to cats and dogs. I love animals very much though. I'm not crazy about the part where they become part of your family and if everything goes right you outlive them. I'm still sad about all of the animals I have known who died. In short, I'm not great at pets.

2. Favorite Physical Activity: Cycling



I'd love to make a joke about "Favorite Physical Activity" but this blog is intended for everyone and that includes people at work and kids and such. So you'll have to make a joke in your head for me.

Cycling is as close to flying like a superhero as I'm going to get. It's also practical and gets you here-to-there faster than walking and more thoughtfully than driving.

{Part of a Friday series with AlexVivian and Lee that celebrates our power to discern, discriminate, decide and declare. Please join us in the comments or on your own site if you have a few favorites, too.}

No comments: