|City of Books Shawl|
Welcome to June! This is the very last pattern in the Stumptown collection. Of course, I’m already hatching ideas for my next club, and I’ll let you know about it as soon as I can. Also, I really appreciate your support this year. It means a lot to me that you took a leap of faith and I am grateful for that! Now, let’s talk about the pattern...
|Madeline Tosh Merino Light in Earl Grey|
Inspiration: Powell’s is a Portland institution. From humble storefront beginnings in 1971, Powell's Books has grown into one of the world's great bookstores, with five locations in the Portland metropolitan area. This shawlette pattern pays tribute to the “world’s biggest bookstore” with textures resembling stacks and aisles. It’s the perfect project to wear on your next book browsing outing.
|Malabrigo Sock in Turner|
There are two samples this month. The bright lime colored yarn is Malabrigo Sock in Turner. The brown version is made out of Merino Light from Madleine Tosh. Bother are soft and fun to work with.
|Try it with a shawl pin|
|stacks and aisles|
Dearest knitters, thank you so much for joining me on this tour of the places I love. I hope you are enjoying the patterns, and even perhaps finding your own renewed interest in your places too.
Want more? This pattern is part of the Stumptown Knits Collection: a monthly pattern club featuring 6 accessory patterns inspired by the place you live and the place you love. For me, it's Portland, Oregon. This is the final pattern in the collection, but it's not too late to join!
Benefits for joining the club:
- When finished, the club will be compiled into an e-book. The e-book will be included in the cost of the club for those who join. I'm working on this now.
- Half the cost of buying the individual patterns.
- Individual patterns as well as finished e-book (at the end of the club) can be stored in your Ravelry library.
- Knit-a-longs! This time we will have official knit-a-longs each month with prizes! See my group here for info.
- 20% off discount codes to use at Twisted. All of the yarns used in this club are available for purchase there and if you want to match the yarns I’m using, you can!
Join now! Only $15.99
What are you waiting for?!