Dearest Blog Readers,
It's new pattern time! Welcome to May, welcome to Pix! This is the penultimate pattern in the Stumptown collection. Next month we have a shawlette and then we are done on our journey around Portland... for now.
|Lee Meredith and a rose scented macaron|
I have been busy on other sorts of patterns as well and will share them with you soon enough. For today, I hope you'll check out these here Pix Armwarmers.
Pix Patisserie is a beloved little spot to enjoy hot tea and sweet treats. I like to gather here with friends and knit, play cards, and indulge. I designed these mitts to wear while enjoying a fleur de sel macaron, thick hot chocolate, and good company at Pix in Portland. Join me, won’t you?
This advanced beginner level pattern includes instructions to make a pair of lace wrist warmers. You’ll need to know how to read a pattern, cast on, knit, purl, slip stitches, increase, decrease, pick up stitches, read a chart, and work in the round.
|Yarn: Hazel Knits Entice MCN in Chocoberry|
There are two samples this month. The berry colored yarn is Hazel Knits Entice in Chocoberry - a lovely cashmere blend that is so incredibly luscious. The white pair is made out of Socks that Rock Sweet Pea from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. Bother are springy and cheerful!
|I will share some macarons with you|
Modeled by Star Athena (who else?) and Lee Meredith. Photography by Vivian Aubrey. Many thanks!
As usual, thank you so much for joining me on this tour of the places I love. I hope you are enjoying the patterns, and even perhaps finding your own renewed interest in your places too.
Want more? This pattern is part of the Stumptown Knits Collection: a monthly pattern club featuring 6 accessory patterns inspired by the place you live and the place you love. For me, it's Portland, Oregon.
Benefits for joining the club:
- When finished, the club will be compiled into an e-book. The e-book will be included in the cost of the club for those who join.
- Half the cost of buying the individual patterns.
- Individual patterns as well as finished e-book (at the end of the club) can be stored in your Ravelry library.
- Knit-a-longs! This time we will have official knit-a-longs each month with prizes! See my group here for info.
- 20% off discount codes to use at Twisted. All of the yarns used in this club are available for purchase there and if you want to match the yarns I’m using, you can!
Join now! Only $15.99
What are you waiting for?!