It's been quite a week here in the free world...
1. Today is my mom's birthday - happy birthday mama!
2. Working on top-secret projects for Interweave Knits and Vogue Knitting... So cool!
3. I'm pretty excited about the Socks For All Seasons club!
I just finished knitting up the first pattern for March, it's being checked out by the test knitter right now. All I can say is that it's um, you know what? I can't say anything about it yet. No spoilers here!
It's not too late to sign up. Details here.
In fact, I finally started a Ravelry group! It's called Keep on Knitting in the Free World and it will be a pace to post pictures of your club projects, chat, get help, whatever! The Ravelry group is here. I hope you'll join me!
4. Hey! Interweave is selling the Freshman Cable Sock Pattern I designed for Knitscene Fall 2009! It's available here, exclusively.
5. Tomorrow is my pal Lee's birthday. Go on and wish her a happy one, and while you're there, check out her connect the dots stitching kits!