Friday, March 07, 2008

Fiber Friday 3/7/08

Welcome to a special "Last Day At Work" edition of Fiber Friday!

I have that weird feeling of relief mixed with disbelief.

No, I do not have another job lined up. I am at peace with that. Actually it feels great. I have faith that it will work out somehow.

Got it? Good. Because I will need YOU to remind ME of this in about a month when I freak out that I don't have a shiny new job yet.

...Or maybe as soon as Monday. Hard to predict a freakout, really.

But for now let's celebrate with two party yarns I spun last year.

My yarn likes to party. Especially on Fridays.


sopranospinner said...

Are you moving soon? I'm sure everything will work out for you!

Gnat said...

Good luck in finding a shiny new job!! love to party fiber!!

Anona Esq. said...

I feel for you. I did the same thing a few years ago. Quit a perfectly good job that I didn't like and rearranged my life. The key to not panicking is to remind yourself that change is good for your character.

The party yarn is great.