Thursday, March 13, 2008

Where have I been all week?

Come sit and have a cup of tea with me for a sec...

Like you, I have been busy. I present this information in the popular and efficient list form:

1. Finishing a new pattern for a one-skein shawl. But... the shawl is still on the needles.

2. Staying up all night stalking The Loopy Ewe in hopes of scoring more Wollmeise.

3. Success occurred at 7:30 this morning. It was worth it.

4. Sock Madness round one pattern was released today at 10am. I must knit very fast now.

5. Soliciting donations for prizes for this year's Tour de Fleece. Amy stepped up and is going to give away 4 oz of fiber to a winner! I think you want to visit her shop now.

6. Aaaaaaaaaand I'm still supposed to be moving.

But I'd really rather spend the afternoon sipping tea with you, my fiber friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have almost finished my first Zombie Sock! I wanted to stay up all night to get them done, but I was just too tired

Anonymous said...

Wow you've been busy! I would love to donate a set of battlets and a project bag to the tour de fleece. If you're interested you can email me. =)