Come sit and have a cup of tea with me for a sec...
Like you, I have been busy. I present this information in the popular and efficient list form:
1. Finishing a new pattern for a one-skein shawl. But... the shawl is still on the needles.
2. Staying up all night stalking The Loopy Ewe in hopes of scoring more Wollmeise.
3. Success occurred at 7:30 this morning. It was worth it.
4. Sock Madness round one pattern was released today at 10am. I must knit very fast now.
5. Soliciting donations for prizes for this year's Tour de Fleece. Amy stepped up and is going to give away 4 oz of fiber to a winner! I think you want to visit her shop now.
6. Aaaaaaaaaand I'm still supposed to be moving.
But I'd really rather spend the afternoon sipping tea with you, my fiber friends.