Thursday, March 13, 2008

Where have I been all week?

Come sit and have a cup of tea with me for a sec...

Like you, I have been busy. I present this information in the popular and efficient list form:

1. Finishing a new pattern for a one-skein shawl. But... the shawl is still on the needles.

2. Staying up all night stalking The Loopy Ewe in hopes of scoring more Wollmeise.

3. Success occurred at 7:30 this morning. It was worth it.

4. Sock Madness round one pattern was released today at 10am. I must knit very fast now.

5. Soliciting donations for prizes for this year's Tour de Fleece. Amy stepped up and is going to give away 4 oz of fiber to a winner! I think you want to visit her shop now.

6. Aaaaaaaaaand I'm still supposed to be moving.

But I'd really rather spend the afternoon sipping tea with you, my fiber friends.


amysbabies said...

I have almost finished my first Zombie Sock! I wanted to stay up all night to get them done, but I was just too tired

keri said...

Wow you've been busy! I would love to donate a set of battlets and a project bag to the tour de fleece. If you're interested you can email me. =)