Have you seen the new Vogue Knitting?
I've got a sock pattern in there!
What I didn't know: The theme...
A LACY AFFAIR
Boudoir accessories that are lacy and just a little racy.
Here is a pic of the back, because you can't see that in the magazine:
Weird things about being in this issue of Vogue:
1. They changed the name of the pattern to "Lace Sock." The original name is one I am fond of so I will use it again later, so I can't tell you what it is right now. But... Lace Sock? That's the name? Really?
2. Lacy = Racy. I learned that today. I'm not afraid of it.
3. They seriously enhanced the color of these socks. The pictures in the magazine look like a really fantastic blue. I prefer that color, actually.
4. They put my pattern on the last page. My awesome co-workers tell me this is good, because people flip to the back to find the patterns.
5. They put my pattern on the page next to the insanely gorgeous lace knee stockings. My socks could develop a complex about this.
6. If we're being technical, they actually named the socks "#29 Lace Socks" because the pattern is the 29th in the magazine. I'm also 29. I have been for years!
7. If you're still reading this, then you have overestimated my ability to itemize the experience. I'm just going to be happy for a while... yeah!
The whole issue looks good to me. What are you waiting for? Go get it!