First I must say I'm shocked by how much I miss rambling here. I have SO MUCH to tell you... where to start?
1. I have already bought yarn in Portland. I need furniture, but I bought yarn. You understand. Pics soon.
2. The Schaefer Yarns Heather shawl is done! A teaser shot will appear here as soon as I can get some internet going in my new house. I am really happy with the way it looks and I think it will be a fun project for people who are scared to cast on or bind off 400 stitches. (People like me)
3. Sock Madness... I am now out. I let myself out because I couldn't compete during the move. It's okay. I made it through three rounds which is two more than I hoped for.
I am sad that the picture of me knitting on a roller coaster didn't win the creative contest for that round. There. I admitted it.
4. I am eating like it's my last day on death row.
5. I don't know what your plans are for later but might I suggest backing up your computer? Ask me why I say this. I'll tell you. It started with a noise.
A loud chirping noise that turned out to be a bad, bad thing. I now have a replaced hard drive and I also learned where to take a Mac in Portland. OR. for repair. (Mac Force)
BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER!
That's about it until I can get some pictures going. Long blog entries without pictures is a drag.
Finally, thank you for the kind words lately - they are really really helping!